Finance, Budget and Certification Department
- Anna Maszkiewicz-Stawiarska
- Katarzyna Jasiczak
- floor XV, room 1501
- phone: +48 95 711 56 04
- fax: +48 95 711 52 99
The Department includes:
- Budget and Analyses Unit;
- Budget Accounting and Reporting Unit;
- Financial Control Unit;
- Fines Unit
- Self-contained posts.
The tasks of the Department include:
- preparing budget drafts for the Province Governor, including revenues and expenditure, as well as supervising the realization of the budget plan;
- conducting periodical assessments of the realization of the tasks and the revenue and expenditure of units realizing the Province Governor’s budget;
- conducting financial control in the units within the Province Governor’s budget and units subsidized by this budget;
- administrating state funds within the scope of organizing and releasing funds received from the Ministry of Finance;
- preparing collective reporting from realization of the budget, non-budgetary economy and tasks given to local government units;
- managing aid funds payments;
- realizing the State Treasury income by receiving fines imposed by authorized organs.
- Managing matters connected to keeping a register and debt collection as a result of legalization fees and fines imposed by construction supervision, as regulated by the Construction Law.